DW TRADITIONS NOTARY


      I am now licensed as a North Carolina notary, and and I am available to help you with your notary needs at your home or in the clubhouse. I only notarize in person.

  • Taking an acknowledgement, where you are declaring that you are signing the document willingly for its intended purpose.
  • Administering oaths and affirmations, where you are swearing that a set of facts is true.
  • Verifying for a subscribing or non-subscribing witness.
  • Applying as a North Carolina absentee voter.
  • Certifying contents of a safe deposit box in the presence of a bank official.
  • Applying for a North Carolina motor vehicle title.
      You will need to show me a current, valid, government ID with your picture and signature, such as a driver's license, passport, or state issued ID card. You will need to be physically present at the time of the notarization so I can witness your signature.

      You will need to have the specific notarization wording for me to notarize. I am not a lawyer, I can not provide the notarization form you need, and I do not give legal advice.

      There is no fee for DW Traditions residents and family. Otherwise there is a $10 fee per signature.

      I don't do this as my livelihood. But I have learned that notarizing a document is always important to the person whom I am doing this for. Two of my most rewarding notary experiences in NJ are the time I notarized a document for a couple trying to adopt a baby, and the time I notarized a document for a person trying to run as a candidate in a local election. Whatever your reason for needing a notary, I understand it is important to you, and I will provide you with a professional and caring notarization.

      I was an actuary (insurance mathematician) in New York City and New Jersey for forty-two years. During that time I earned the two highest professional designations in the property-liability insurance industry: Fellow of the Casualty Actuarial Society (FCAS) and Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter (CPCU). I have been a notary in New York and New Jersey for ten years. I retired to Wake Forest, and I teach a college math and data analysis course as an online adjunct.

      Please call me, Jerry Tuttle, at 239-297-3551.

      Historical note: In the Middle Ages, notaries were sometimes asked to witness the consummation of marriages. See Notary history for this and other fascinating facts about notaries in history. While I am available to serve as such a witness, the North Carolina General Statutes do not authorize me to perform this function as a notary.

Member, American Association of Notaries

Comments